Breedlove PRCN03CESSIR Premier Concert Copper CE Sitka, EI Rosewood
- Free Shipping
The Premier Concerto Copper CE Sitka Spruce – East Indian Rosewood is a professional grade acoustic-electric guitar delivering a surprisingly alive, balanced and resonate sound from a guitar designed for a heavy playing style. If you are looking for big lush sound with profound bass projection, this is the guitar. With the Concerto body design, you will hear more volume and more overtones than the traditional dreadnought, and you can push it as hard as you wish with your strumming. Using our Sound Optimization process, our craftsmen found the right frequency separation between the Sitka spruce top and East Indian rosewood back and sides to maximize the classic robust sound desired by the professional touring artist and the studio musician, to the collector or weekend hobbyist. All Premier models come standard with the highly reliable LR Baggs EAS VTC electronics and can travel safely in a Breedlove hardshell case specially designed for each Breedlove revolutionary body shape. You will sound better, play better and play more on a Breedlove Premier Series acoustic-electric guitar.
The Breedlove Play Style system was created to help you, the player, select your sound and playing style. Finding the most appropriate guitar to fit your sound requires finding not only the correct body shape, but the proper tonewood combinations to fit your style of play. Each Breedlove guitar is designed for a specific play style and sound, the Play Style systems assign a playing style icon to each instrument.
Historically, larger guitars are designed for bigger sound and stronger play. Breedlove can achieve this robust playing style on the guitar body shape that is most comfortable to the player.
- Rosewood. It feels like home. It blossoms, full of rich bass, singing trebles and even a hint of natural reverb in its beautiful wash of overtones. Premier Series guitars, made in Bend, with deluxe Breedlove hardshell cases, are based on incomparable East Indian Rosewood backs and sides, paired with crisp, clear Sitka spruce. Honduran mahogany necks, African ebony fingerboards and bridges, and Breedlove Sound Optimization make each Premier—fitted with LR Baggs EAS VTC electronics—first in class.
- Sustainable & Clear Cut Free: Breedlove uses no clear-cut woods in its Made in Bend models. It’s that’s simple. Featuring sustainably sourced all solid exotic and native tonewoods handcrafted by skilled luthiers who are as sensitive to the needs of the earth as they are to building the best sounding and playing guitars available anywhere.
- The Breedlove Neck: Breedlove guitar necks feature a slimmer neck profile, which enables comfortable play, even with smaller hands. Unlike traditional dovetail neck joints that require major surgery for a neck re-set, it is easy to adjust the play action and neck angle with the Breedlove bolt-on neck and single-action truss rod. The hand-rubbed, semi-gloss Breedlove neck finish contributes to ideal playability – the finish process alone takes three days, including precise finish coat applications, fine sanding, and hand buffing and rubbing.
- Concerto Body Shape: Loud, textured and supremely satisfying, Breedlove’s proprietary Concerto delivers more volume and more nuance than the standard classic dreadnought. Our largest body shape retains trademark Breedlove playing comfort while summoning a lush, complex tonal response.
- Sitka Spruce Top: The world’s most popular topwood, for a reason. Sitka has an ideal strength-to-weight ratio, yielding a strong fundamental, high velocity of sound and a pleasing elasticity. Translation? Sitka sounds great for heavy strumming, light fingerpicking and everything in between.
- East Indian Rosewood Back & Sides: The familiar scooped sound profile of a classic dreadnought comes largely from East Indian rosewood, which emphasizes round bass tones and clear trebles, leaving a valley custom made for the human voice. The same carefully sourced qualities offer presence and definition to smaller bodies, along with great dynamic range.
- Sound Optimization & Hand Voicing: Why do Breedlove guitars sound so good? It’s simple, Breedlove guitars are made with care, with the goal of allowing you to play better, sound better and play more. But it’s also complex, with art, inspiration, craft and science merging together in a process we call Sound Optimization®. These models are hand voiced, with experienced luthiers meticulously tapping, listening and shaving away tiny curls of exquisite tonewood as they target specific, measurable frequencies that will make each unique, individual instrument sound its very best. The tone wood species are carefully milled, weighed and considered, with backs and tops specifically tuned to each other to create light, responsive guitars with superior tone and sustain.