Breedlove PSCN49CEMYMY Pursuit Exotic S Concert Amber CE
A shimmering gloss Amber Burst finish highlights the sustainable, natural, individual beauty of myrtlewood, and Breedlove’s new earth-conscious, sonically superior EcoTonewood technology lets you sound better than ever. Myrtle’s magic mix of rosewood bottom, mahogany mids and maple’s clear, ringing treble gives full voice to a Concert body for a versatile play style embracing every attack from light fingerpicking to full strumming. Scalloped Sitka spruce bracing boosts clarity and definition. Appointments, in addition to exacting Fishman Presys I electronics, include tortoise binding, copper tuning machines and a sleek, easyplaying, satin finish African mahogany neck with soft cutaway access to every expressive fret. Choose the Designed in Bend Breedlove ECO Collection—where the guitar meets the forest.
- Made from sustainably-sourced exotic and native tonewoods. No clear-cut trees are used in these instruments. Breedlove uses salvaged and individually harvested timber and has deep relationships with responsible suppliers around the globe. As we move towards sustainability across all lines, owner Tom Bedell has visited 15 countries to discover exactly where the wood comes from, how it is selected and harvested, and how this affects the wildlife, the community, the forest and the planet.
- The Concert is our most popular body shape, favored by players because it is well-balanced, compact, comfortable to play, and offers all the qualities of a great sounding guitar. It generates a wonderfully articulate range of tone with an ample low end that is never boomy, but always felt. The Concert works well when played fingerstyle, as vocal accompaniment, or at a full strum.
- Popularized by Breedlove, myrtlewood, from the windblown Oregon coast, combines the best elements of rosewood, mahogany and maple—rich bass, warm midrange and clear, bright trebles—for truly versatile guitars. Each sonically distinct instrument is individualized by the gnarled, wildly varied, but always arresting grain patterns.
- Breedlove’s pinless Delta bridge is a distinctive element, alright, with a sleek, modern contour that adds an extra bit of unexpected beauty to every instrument, from Discovery to Legacy. But it also adds welcome functionality while anchoring great sound. Beginners love the fact that string changes are much easier without having to wrestle a traditional pin bridge. Pros love it for the same reason! No more looking for lost pins during a fast backstage string swap. And its low profile makes for perfect right hand damping.
- Breedlove guitars feature a slimmer neck profile, which enables comfortable play, even with smaller hands. The hand-rubbed, semi-gloss Breedlove neck finish also contributes to ideal playability. The labor-intensive finish process includes precise finish coat applications, fine sanding, and hand buffing and rubbing.