Fender Jimmy Page Telecaster, Rosewood Fingerboard, Natural
- Free Shipping
When the opening riff of “Good Times Bad Times” came through the radio in 1969, everything changed. In that moment Jimmy Page cemented his legacy and altered the course of popular music with a single guitar: his Fender Telecaster. The Fender Jimmy Page Telecaster is an homage to that guitar, which began life in its factory White Blonde lacquer finish, then became the “mirror guitar” before taking on its final form – a magical one-of-a-kind instrument, hand-painted by Page himself, that would go on to produce some of the most iconic riffs of the 20th Century.
- Gloss urethane finish over a reproduction of Jimmy Page’s iconic artwork
- Two custom-wound Jimmy Page Telecaster single-coil pickups
- Custom "Oval C"-shaped maple neck; 7.25”-radius slab rosewood fingerboard
- Top-loader bridge with threaded steel saddles
- Includes vintage-style black hardshell case