Jackson 2910339590 JS Series Dinky Arch Top JS24 DKAM, Caramelized Maple Fingerboard, Red Stain
Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson® JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank.
The JS Series Dinky™ Arch Top JS24 DKAM features a mahogany body with arched top and bolt-on caramelized maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability and scarf joint for reduced playing fatigue. Designed for blazing speeds and comfort, its 12”-16” compound radius bound caramelized maple fingerboard features 24 jumbo frets and black sharkfin inlays.
Other features include dual Jackson high-output humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets and three-way pickup blade switching, single volume and tone controls, synchronized fulcrum tremolo bridge, standard strap buttons and die-cast tuners.
A value-laden bargain, the JS Series Dinky Arch Top JS24 DKAM is wrapped in a sophisticated Black Stain or Red Stain finish with pointy black headstock and black hardware.
- 25.5” scale length
- Mahogany body with arched top
- Bolt-on caramelized maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint
- 12”-16” compound radius bound caramelized maple fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and black sharkfin inlays
- Dual Jackson high-output humbucking pickups
- Three-position pickup blade switch, single volume control and single tone control
- 2-point fulcrum tremolo bridge
- Jackson sealed die-cast tuners and standard strap buttons
- Available in Black Stain or Red Stain with Jackson pointed 6-in-line black headstock and black hardware