TC Electronic Ditto X2 Looper
- Free Shipping
The Evolooption of Ditto
Ditto X2 is the natural evolution of Ditto Looper. We've listened to all the feedback we've had from happy Ditto users and carefully selected a handful of amazing features that are designed specifically to take your looping to the next level. Ditto X2 is for when you want to get serious about looping, but without sacrificing that signature-simplicity that guitar players know and love from Ditto Looper.
One thing we decided to focus on was a dedicated stop-button. If you have ever tried looping during a live performance then you know the importance of being able to stop the loop exactly when you want to. Ditto X2 lets you use the FX footswitch as a dedicated stop, letting you end things nice and easy.
Oh, and speaking of nice and easy - we've collaborated with JamTrackCentral to give you a package of some of the best backing tracks available. The tracks are expertly recorded, feature solos by top guitarists and - best of all - they're free of charge when you buy a Ditto X2!
- Highly intuitive looper pedal built by guitarists, for guitarists, offers you a dedicated stop button and loop effects
- Straightforward interface has a dedicated stop footswitch, making it easy to stop loops exactly when you want
- Reverse and half-speed loop effects give you awe-inspiring powers to fuel your creativity
- Export loops to PC or Mac* to work with in your DAW, and import complex backing tracks into the looper to impress on stage
- Access a wealth of StarJam loops by famous guitarists plus a free package of expertly recorded JamTrack backing tracks
- 5 minutes of looping time with unlimited overdubs and undo/redo for total creative freedom
- Stereo inputs and outputs for major setup flexibility – you can even plug in 2 instruments
- 24-bit uncompressed audio for ultimate sound quality
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when the pedal is off,
- Optional buffered bypass mode prevents high frequency loss from long cable runs
- Analog-Dry-Through maintains total integrity of analog dry signal path even when looper is engaged
- Sturdy die-cast metal case designed for life on the road
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark