Yamaha EMX2 10-Input Powered Mixer w/ Dual 250 Watt Amp
Because the EMX2 is both a mixer and a power amplifier, you only need speakers and mics to have a fully functioning sound system. This makes it easy for newcomers, and even first-time users with no previous audio experience to easily configure their own sound reinforcement system. The EMX2's all-in-one design concept ensures that by just plugging in a single power cable and making a few simple, intuitive connections, anyone can be their own sound engineer.
The EMX2's lightweight and portable design make it very easy to carry and particularly useful for sudden, emergency meetings, planned presentations, or seminars.
The onboard feedback suppressor can automatically cancel out the uncomfortable howling that convention rooms or small halls are often prone too, giving first-time users the added confidence of worry-free setup.
The 1-Knob Master EQ™ features a SPEECH setting for EQ optimized for speaking engagements with a simple turn of the knob.
Users can easily mix in audio from a PC or external audio source using AUX inputs along with mic inputs.
The EMX2 is both a mixer and a power amplifier. Lightweight and portable design make it very easy to carry and particularly useful for various events.
- 2x 250W [4Ω], 2x 170W [8Ω] (1kHz THD+N less than 10%)
- 2x 110W [4Ω], 2x 110W [8Ω] (1kHz THD+N less than 1%)
- 10 Line Inputs (4 mono + 3 stereo)
- High-Z input (channel 4) to connect guitars or basses directly
- SPEAKERS(L, R) : 1, MONITOR OUT(L, R) : 1, SUBWOOFER OUT : 1
- Onboard Feedback Suppressor
- SPX Digital Reverb (4 Programs：HALL, PLATE, ROOM, ECHO)
- Dimenssion: 375(W) x 147(H) x 220(D) mm
- Weight: 4.2 kg